Archive for March, 2012
I decided to post a few production tests to the blog just for fun. Here is an animated version of a first idea for the title treatment. It originally had flames behind the logo at the end, but it was too much, so here’s the version without the fire at the end. (Watch in HD if you can!)
I’ve also been working on a workflow for animating a ship on the ocean mesh. Here’s one of those tests.
I’ve also been testing out using the new Dynamic Paint tool as an animated mask for revealing something written with pen and ink. It’s not perfect but it’s not bad. The resolution of the mask is not high enough so the edges are a little rough. Good proof of concept though!
- Blender 2.67a released
- How to create a post-it in Blender
- Project: Art of Blender Book – Call for Entries
- Tip: Using the Operator History in Blender
- Workshop Porto, Portugal, May 25
- Developer Meeting Notes, May 19, 2013
- New mesh and targets officially released in svn
- molecular experiment 4 - fill