The SaveTheOceanSim.com project has been making great progress on the porting and development of the Ocean Tools. A Test Build is going to be released in the next day or so to those who have donated to the project.
It’s not too late to still be involved with this project if you’re just hearing about it now!
Read more about it here: http://www.savetheoceansim.com
Leave a Reply
- Image: Oblique
- Weekend Contest: ‘Half a League’
- Interview: Paul McManus on his ‘Render a Day’ Project
- Rebuilding Jerry Seinfeld’s Living Room for Oculus Rift in Blender
- Tutorial: Create a Brain Neuron Scene
- Publishing Animations to the Web with Verold Studio
- Blender 2.70 Release Candidate is Now Available
- Interview: Sean Kennedy on Blender in Hollywood
- Krita 2.8.0 Now Ready for Windows, adds Higher Performance and Viewing Quality
- Image: Triumph Bonneville Café Racer