The SaveTheOceanSim.com project has been making great progress on the porting and development of the Ocean Tools. A Test Build is going to be released in the next day or so to those who have donated to the project.
It’s not too late to still be involved with this project if you’re just hearing about it now!
Read more about it here: http://www.savetheoceansim.com
Leave a Reply
- How to play Astra Itinera
- Bits of Blender #64 - Scene Linking Revisited
- Bits of Blender #63 - Lists in 2.69
- Sneak Peek: Blender Toolbar Tabs
- World’s first baby named after an open movie character
- Video: Project Red Strangelet
- Weekend Contest: The Bathroom
- Tutorial: Fake Depth of Field
- Blender Meetup: December 12, Nürnberg, Germany
- Video: Cornerstone Centre