The SaveTheOceanSim.com project has been making great progress on the porting and development of the Ocean Tools. A Test Build is going to be released in the next day or so to those who have donated to the project.
It’s not too late to still be involved with this project if you’re just hearing about it now!
Read more about it here: http://www.savetheoceansim.com
Leave a Reply
- [non-Blender] Dreamworks Apollo
- Model Download: House and Bakery
- Interview with Andy Goralczyk
- Tutorial: Volumetric materials in Blender 2.71
- [non-Blender] What you need to know about 3D motion capture
- OneNote - An Experiment
- Create Realistic Barrels
- Image: Perfection
- Developer Meeting Notes: July 20, 2014