The SaveTheOceanSim.com project has been making great progress on the porting and development of the Ocean Tools. A Test Build is going to be released in the next day or so to those who have donated to the project.
It’s not too late to still be involved with this project if you’re just hearing about it now!
Read more about it here: http://www.savetheoceansim.com
Leave a Reply
- BlenderMonth : B for Border Render
- Blender Sighting: Canal City Hakata
- World Blender Meetup Day 2014 recorded talks are online
- Strawberry pie in the afternoon
- 5 Ways to Use Render Passes
- Announcement: Livestream with Chris Kuhn
- Model Download: Guitar amp half stack
- When I've Thought of a Brilliant Idea
- Ice Business
- Top 10 Blender Artworks from August 2014