Saw this segment in the Siggraph Asia 2010 Animation Festival promo video. Tracked down the source and it’s from the Civilization V Trailer. I just pulled out the relevant sequence which is 11 seconds long. It’s awesome because it provides some really high resolution and high quality references for many of the elements I hope to include in my short film. Great reference for the viking character, weaons, ship textures, ocean/waves, etc. Really exciting to find a commercial level clip that has so much source material that applies to my own project. Enjoy!
P.S. – if anyone knows which cg production company did the work on this trailer, please let me know!
4 Comments to Great reference sequence from Civilization V trailer
Leave a Reply
- How to Make a Grungy Metal Material?
- Shader Forge: Procedural Wood
- Simulating thick cloth
- Office Workspace Setup
- Tutorial: Create a Professional Text Animation
- Create Tab Hider
- Zero Brush (Instant Texture Painting Addon) For Blender
- How to Animate Realistic Falling Leaves in Blender
- How to publish a baked Cycles model on Sketchfab
- Jelly Puke Fountain - Houdini and Thea Render