Saw this segment in the Siggraph Asia 2010 Animation Festival promo video. Tracked down the source and it’s from the Civilization V Trailer. I just pulled out the relevant sequence which is 11 seconds long. It’s awesome because it provides some really high resolution and high quality references for many of the elements I hope to include in my short film. Great reference for the viking character, weaons, ship textures, ocean/waves, etc. Really exciting to find a commercial level clip that has so much source material that applies to my own project. Enjoy!
P.S. – if anyone knows which cg production company did the work on this trailer, please let me know!
4 Comments to Great reference sequence from Civilization V trailer
Leave a Reply
- Tutorial: Slider Puzzle Effect
- 3D Printing Webapp Pupworkshop, Powered by Blender
- Experiment: Colored Wireframes
- Dutch King Willem-Alexander Plays Game Designed in Blender
- Gooseberry Fan Promo
- An Open Letter of Support for Project Gooseberry by Ben Dansie
- Video: Betclic
- CopyClay overhaul
- Aaarrr Mateys! Get Yer Game on With BlenderArtists and Sketchfab!
- Image: Summer Kiss